Searching for the perfect deal online can be such a struggle. Surprisingly, this hasn’t put us Brits off online shopping. According to the Daily Mail, 95% of Britons buy goods from online retailers. One in four UK residents shop online at least once a week.
The majority of us have horror stories about items that look nothing like how they appear in the picture or very expensive delivery costs and this can put us off shopping online. However, when it comes to online shopping, don’t focus too much on how long it may take you to find what you are looking for, but take your time. Research is key if you want to get a good deal.
In another short but sweet post, I am going to be sharing a few tips with you all on how you can master the art that is online shopping and ensure you get your money’s worth when you are looking for that perfect deal…
1) Always check reviews – After all, we are all consumers. We invest in products and services so why not see what your fellow buyers are saying about a product or service before you choose to invest in it? The majority of websites tally up the opinions of customers, from good to bad or 5-1 etc, so be sure to read testimonials so that you can make a wise and informed choice. Never be sold on a product/service just because someone said that it worked for them!
2) Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe – If you are looking for a bargain online and you have found a product/service that has caught your eye, then subscribe to the brand’s mailing list before you seal the deal. Many brands are very generous to new customers so it is likely that there will be a discount code in your welcome email. Downloading apps as well is also another way you can secure that discount before you make your purchase.
3) Comparisons – Always compare prices if you want to get the best deal. Be careful with deals such as 3 for 2 or 1/3 off. 3 for 2 deals are created to make you spend more money and usually, a 1/3 off is a brand’s way of trying to ensure they make a quick profit. The item you really want could actually be half price of buy one, get one free on another site so always shop around. The Google shopping page is a fast and easy price comparison tool.
4) Avoid high delivery charges – Choosing click and collect at the checkout is the best way to do this. It doesn’t cost a lot and on some sites, it actually means you get your items a lot quicker.
5) Bulk buy (if necessary!) – If you find an amazing deal on something you have been looking for for quite some time, then I would recommend buying more than one, especially if there’s high demand for it. This comes in handy if you are shopping for necessities such as cosmetics, food etc.
If you or anyone you know is looking for a great deal, then check out the Latest Deals website .
This is a collaborative post between myself and Latest Deals.
I hope you have enjoyed this post.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe.
Tell your friends about Kelle’s space too.